Deliveries and Returns
- Should you wish to purchase an item that doesn't have available stock, AR.CO.ZA will get in contact with you in regards to sizing, quantities, price and delivery timing thereof.
VOUCHERS / EXPO VOUCHERS
- Vouchers are only redeemable online or at expo events when stated.
- If vouchers are handed out at an expo/event, and the date of the voucher is overdue the time you wish to use it, the voucher can not be redeemed.
NO RETURNS ON THE FOLLOWING
- Custom products that have been "made to order".
- For hygiene reasons, due to their nature: non-defective underwear. You may, however return swimwear, but we'll only accept the return if the hygiene strip is still in position and it's clear the garment has merely been tried on and not worn.
- Products that you or anyone else that's not part of the Factory, that has been altered in any way.
TRACKING OF YOUR PRODUCT
- All orders can be tracked using a tracking/waybill number. You can either track online or contact us directly and we will assist you with a tracking number and where the product is currently located.
RETURNS POLICY - WHEN APPLICABLE
Non-defective and unused merchandise.
- We will gladly allow an exchange within 15 days of purchase, provided the product is returned in its original packaging, unworn and with the original invoice.
*Please note: Delivery costs are to be carried by the customer and NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS MERCHANDISE.
Manufactured faulty and defective merchandise.
- We offer a 3 (three) month manufacturing guarantee on all our products.
- We will gladly credit or exchange the defective product provided that the product is returned to us within 6 months of purchase and a copy of the invoice or invoice no is provided as proof of
*Please note that normal wear and tear of a product or damage caused by using a product for purposes other than those for which it is designed or intended will not be considered a defect. Proper care and cleaning instructions will also need to have been followed.
AR.CO.ZA - RETURNS PROCEDURE
The product must be returned to us via your own delivery method and at your own expense. Once we have received and inspected the returned item, and AR.CO.ZA is satisfied that the product has failed to meet the relevant standards of quality, the product will be repaired or replaced or a credit note will be issued to you.
In the case of our error, the goods will be collected and delivered at our expense.